- Our school day begins at 9:00 and finishes at 3:00. Please arrive promptly to pick up your child and to avoid crowds and wear a mask.
- Snack is £1.00 a week. This enables the children to have either a fruit snack, cheese and crackers or bread sticks each day.
- Please send your child in with a water bottle everyday, even if they have school dinners.
- Children are expected to bring in their reading book bags in everyday. They have specific reading days but if we can fit in extra reading time or are lucky to have a visitor in to listen to them read, it is beneficial for their reading books to be in school.
We change the children's reading books in on a Friday, so they can be in quarantine for 72 hours over the weekend ready to use the following week.
- Our PE day is every Wednesday, so please send your child into school in their PE kit. They may also have a PE session on a Monday with Miss Thomas every couple of weeks, but we will let you know in advance when this is. Keep an eye out on the weekly newsletter for this info!