The school has installed computers and Internet access to help our learning. These rules will keep everyone safe and help us be fair to others.
· I will ask permission from a member of staff before using the Internet;
· I will use only my own or my class login and password, which I will keep secret;
· I will only use my school e-mail account;
· I will not use any chat rooms, social networking sites or newsgroups;
· I will not access other people's files;
· I will use the computers only for school work and homework;
· I will not bring CD-Roms or USB-memory sticks into school unless I have permission;
· I will only e-mail people I know, or my teacher has approved;
· The messages I send will be polite and sensible;
· I will not forward any chain letters;
· I will not give my home address or phone number, or arrange to meet someone, unless my parent, carer or teacher has given permission;
· To help protect other pupils and myself, I will tell a teacher if I see anything I am unhappy with or I receive messages I do not like;
· I understand that the school may check my computer files and may monitor the Internet sites I visit.